Food and Body Image
Improving our body image and relating to food in a more positive way can be challenging. We can want nothing more then to just feel at peace with food and our bodies while still being stuck in the cycle of yo yo dieting, over/under eating, and getting more and more extreme in how we relate to food. You can develop a new relationship with food and your body, as well as address the issues that are lying underneath these concerns! I want to help you have a more positive relationship with food, your body, and most importantly, with yourself.
Therapy Might Be Helpful If You:
- Have a love-hate relationship with food and your body
- Feel like you are spending too much time thinking about food, what foods you can or can't eat, and labeling foods as good or bad
- Would like to find some freedom and peace when it comes to food and develop a more positive relationship with your body
- Feel like you are always hopping from diet to diet
- Are spending a lot of time counting calories/macros/points
- Are struggling with binging or not allowing yourself certain foods
- Feel out of control with food
- Over exercise to "make up for" foods you have eaten
- Are frequently criticizing what you see in the mirror
Contact me today to get started!